Translate

Friday, December 5, 2014

Finding Inspiration


Yesterday went pretty awesome. Even with a busy day I manage to get away with my friend Lisa for a gym workout. It was great fun! I will continue to log my food but I don't want to continually bore you with my calorie counts . . . I will just keep you updated and share with you some of the challenges I face during this quest and how I will handle them. If I find or create a great recipe I will share it with you.
Yummy and Refreshing

Pineapple Parsley Smoothie
3 ice cubes
1/2 cup pineapple chunks
1 oz. fresh or frozen parsley (about 1/2 cup)
2 tsp. rice protein powder
1 tsp. chia seeds
3/4 cup goat milk

Total = 268 calories
Note you can lower calories by using different 
milk


This weekend is going to be very busy so I was thinking a putting together a game plan.
My challenges this weekend:

  • CHALLENGE ONE - getting things ready for a craft fair. I have to cook fudge and caramels it will be hard not to sample. PLAN - to chew sugar free gum as to sure myself of not sampling.
  • CHALLENGE TWO - getting together with family this evening (will probably include eating out) PLAN - make good food choices (grilled instead of fried, soup or salad avoiding creamy sauces or dressings, ask waitress for doggy bag before eating and putting 1/2 in it right away)
  • CHALLENGE THREE - hubby and I are traveling. we will be going to a retreat as speakers. Traveling may make healthy snacks and food schedule difficult. PLAN - bring healthy snacks (protein bar, 100 calorie packs or fruit)
  • CHALLENGE FOUR - busy weekend may = no time for workouts. PLAN - squeeze in workouts or mini-walks where ever possible. Park further away and take stairs!
Wish me Luck!


I wanted to keep myself inspired so the best way I knew how . . .find others who already achieved their weight loss goal. 

I found these inspiring videos:




No comments:

Post a Comment