Translate

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Small Changes

My neighbor and friend Joey
and I sweating with the Wii.
Day 8 of my fitness quest and I am proud to announce that I have lost 3 pounds already.
Woo Hoo 193 . . . I weighed myself a few different times a day. In the morning I was 190 in the midafternoon I was 192 and in the evening I was 193. So it is safe to say I actually lost 3 lbs. It is not much and I know I have way more to go but it's a start.

Thought I would share with you some things I have learned so far:

Lesson One: Small Changes = Big Results

Lesson Two: The smaller portions I eat  . . . I actually crave less and feel better. I did not realize how much I was stuffing myself.

Lesson Three: Even small workouts can be fit into any busy schedule.

Lesson Four: My family can eat what they want and I do not have to be a slave to their food.

Lesson Five: Exercising with friends and family is really, really FUN!

Oh BTW a friend of mine suggested this movie which is streaming on Netflix now check it out.

Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead

1 comment: